Old Town Sportsman AutoPilot 136
Continuing the tradition of groundbreaking innovation, the Old Town® Sportsman AutoPilot™ 136 Sit-on-Top Kayak with Minn Kota® Trolling Motor revolutionizes your kayaking experience.
Old Town Sportsman AutoPilot 136 Prices
The Old Town Sportsman AutoPilot 136 motorized kayak has a hull designed to handle bigger water while leveraging Minn Kota’s Spot-Lock technology. Motor to your fishing spot faster, then hold your position over the hole. Command the kayak with a touch of your thumb using the Bluetooth connected i-Pilot remote.
– The saltwater-ready 45 lb. thrust 12V Minn Kota motor gets you effortlessly there and back
– Spot-Lock technology holds your kayak in position despite wind and current. Maintain your position while keeping your hand free to cast, fight a fish or change lures.
– Motor combines with foot brace steering for truly hands-free fishing and exceptional maneuverability
– Premium seating for all day comfort. Dual-layer Textilene is durable, UV resistant and easy to clean. A mid-layer of 3D mesh adds comfort without inhibiting Textilene’s natural breathability. Position seat high or low in the kayak. Removable for transport
– Large open cockpit and aft tank well provides a platform that is easy to organize with plenty of room to fish!
– Four 18″ tracks enable easy on/off mounting of accessories
– Two forward-facing and two rear-facing flush mount rod holders are there when you want them, and out-of-the-way when you don’t
– Non-slip EVA foam deck pads provide traction and stand-up comfort
– Equipped with shallow water anchor mounting inserts
– Tournament-ready channels secure your fish measuring board with in-hull storage when not in use
– Extra large rudder provides excellent boat control in forward and reverse
– Lift assist helps deploy and stow motor quickly in shallow water or when launching and landing. 24 lbs. motor console can be removed for transport
– Kill switch key holds the spare prop pin and doubles as a prop wrench
– Console floor plug stores in the tank well and can be used to keep water out when the motor is removed or you want to paddle
– Custom tackle box included
– Lead-acid or lithium-ion battery compatible
– Three through-hull wiring kits and a universal transducer mount allow you to mount a fish finder in minutes without the need to drill into your kayak.
– Total Boat Capacity: 660 pounds
– Assembled Hull: 124 pounds; Motor Console: 24 pounds
– Usable capacity for people and gear: 512 pounds
New Kayak Review! Old Town Sportsman AutoPilot 136!
Complete Review - Old Town AutoPilot 136 (2020)
Old Town Sportsman: Meet the AutoPilot 120 + 136
Specification: Old Town Sportsman AutoPilot 136