Old Town Sportsman AutoPilot 120
The Old Town Sportsman Auto Pilot is a high-end, high-tech, fishing machine that leverages Minn Kota’s Spot-Lock technology. The 45 lb. thrust Minn Kota Motor gets kayak anglers to their fishing spot fast and effortlessly, and the Spot-Lock feature keeps them there. Anglers can control the kayak’s location with the included wireless i-Pilot remote. The patent pending Auto Pilot revolutionizes kayak fishing, delivering the most advanced fishing platform on the market.
Minn Kota Motor with Spot-Lock gets you to your fishing spot fast and holds you there
Removable premium seat with high/low positioning
Four built in 18″ accessory tracks for easy mounting
Non-slip padded EVA foam deck for comfy stand-up fishing
Shallow water anchor mount
Two forward-facing and two rear-facing durable flush mount rod holders for quick access
Includes custom tackle box
Tournament-ready catch tray channels with storage
New XL rudder designed for improved boat control in forward and reverse
Quickly stow and deploy motor when launching or landing
Kill switch key with spare prop pin, doubles as a prop wrench
Hull Weight: 85 lbs.
Motor Weight: 24 lbs.
Usable Weight Capacity: 400 lbs. (after factoring in weight of kayak, motor, and a 45 lb. lead acid battery)
Propulsion: 45 lbs. 12V Minn Kota Motor with i-Pilot Remote
Old Town Sportsman AutoPilot 120 Prices
The Old Town Sportsman AutoPilot 120 motorized kayak leverages Minn Kota’s Spot-Lock technology; motoring you to your fishing spot faster, and holding your position over the hole. Command the kayak with a touch of your thumb using the Bluetooth connected i-Pilot remote.
– The saltwater-ready 45 lb. thrust 12V Minn Kota motor gets you effortlessly there and back
– Spot-Lock technology holds your kayak in position despite wind and current. Maintain your position while keeping your hand free to cast, fight a fish or change lures.
– Motor combines with foot brace steering for truly hands-free fishing and exceptional maneuverability
– Premium seating for all day comfort. Dual-layer Textilene is durable, UV resistant and easy to clean. A mid-layer of 3D mesh adds comfort without inhibiting Textilene’s natural breathability. Position seat high or low in the kayak. Removable for transport
– Large open cockpit and aft tank well provides a platform that is easy to organize with plenty of room to fish!
– Four 18″ tracks enable easy on/off mounting of accessories
– Two forward-facing and two rear-facing flush mount rod holders are there when you want them, and out-of-the-way when you don’t
– Non-slip EVA foam deck pads provide traction and stand-up comfort
– Equipped with shallow water anchor mounting inserts
– Tournament-ready channels secure your fish measuring board with in-hull storage when not in use
– Extra large rudder provides excellent boat control in forward and reverse
– Lift assist helps deploy and stow motor quickly in shallow water or when launching and landing. 24 lbs. motor console can be removed for transport
– Kill switch key holds the spare prop pin and doubles as a prop wrench
– Console floor plug stores in the tank well and can be used to keep water out when the motor is removed or you want to paddle
– Custom tackle box included
– Lead-acid or lithium-ion battery compatible
– Three through-hull wiring kits and a universal transducer mount allow you to mount a fish finder in minutes without the need to drill into your kayak.
– Total Boat Capacity: 558 pounds
– Assembled Hull: 119 pounds; Motor Console: 24 pounds
– Usable capacity for people and gear: 415 pounds
Specification: Old Town Sportsman AutoPilot 120