Showing 1–12 of 38 results
- Very versatile kayak which can do it all.
- Loads of ‘backcess’ space for equipment.
- Stable and confidence inspiring.
- Any ‘do-all’ kayak is unlikely to excel in those environments.
- Extremely comfortable and supportive.
- Adaptable to a solo design.
- Confidence inspiring stability and open design.
- Open cockpit may mean you take on water in heavy rain or choppy conditions.
- Fairly heavy to move around, even as a pair.
- Comfortable for longer trips
- Well designed as an all round kayak
- Plenty of storage
- Limited legroom for taller paddlers