Showing 1–12 of 37 results
- A touring kayak which can cover long distances
- Loads of space for all sizes of paddler
- Comfortable design
- Comes with a rudder
- Heavy to move around
- Fast and lightweight
- Lots of space for equipment
- Playful and easy to turn
- Can feel tippy initially
Recipient of Paddling Magazine's 2018 Product and Industry Award for best new touring and recreational kayak
Easy-to-deploy TRuTrak adjustable skeg system
Soft-touch carry handles at the bow and stern
Built-in security bar lets you lock up the kayak to help prevent theft
Bow and stern bulkheads with hatches to hold essentials
Dagger Contour CFS seating system and adjustable, padded thigh braces offer supportive, all-day comfort
Touring Bulkhead foot-brace system maximizes comfort and a connected feel to the kayak
Touring center safety pillar with integrated portage handle
Shockcord deck rigging
Made in USA.
View all Dagger Touring Kayaks
12 ft. 6 in.
52 lbs. 8 oz. pounds
35 x 19 inches
Mesh / Suspension
Number of Paddlers
Weight Capacity (lbs)
Skeg / Rudder
150 x 24.5 x 13.5 inches
More to explore
Get 15% off PFDs & paddles
when you purchase a kayak, canoe or stand up paddle board.
- Extremely comfortable and supportive.
- Adaptable to a solo design.
- Confidence inspiring stability and open design.
- Open cockpit may mean you take on water in heavy rain or choppy conditions.
- Fairly heavy to move around, even as a pair.