Showing 1–12 of 17 results
Larger paddlers will appreciate the abundant foot and leg room; it's also an excellent choice for any paddler looking to bring all their comfort items on a multiday trip
Retractable skeg with smooth incremental adjustment helps fine-tune tracking and control in various wind conditions
Shallow V-hull allows for effortless tracking and invites you to use edging for carved turns
Eddyline's Infinity seat system can be easily positioned forward and back for best the fit and trim on water; multiple backrest height positions
Hip pads and thigh pads offer a performance fit for edging, bracing and rolling
Adjustable foot pedals are comfortable with a variety of footwear
Retractable carry handles are secured in position on water for a quiet ride; metal bow and stern handle loops offer security during transport
Front deck fore hatch provides quick and convenient access to frequently used items
Front and rear bulkheads offer dry storage and built-in floatation for "open water" safety and recovery
Perimeter lines and recessed 6-point foredeck bungees and 4-point stern deck bungees provide gear storage and rescue/recovery
Made in USA.
View all Eddyline Touring Kayaks
Carbonlite ABS Plastic
15 ft. 3 in.
35 x 18.5 inches
Padded / Foam
Number of Paddlers
Stern: 4,342 cubic inches
Weight Capacity (lbs)
- Speed and acceleration
- Playful and maneuverable
- Loads of storage
- Good outfitting and connection
- May be quite a wet ride in choppy conditions
- Lightweight and easy to transport and store
- Fast for an 11 ft. kayak
- Ample storage
- Can’t fit a crate in the rear storage
- Environmentally limited to recreational paddling
- Hull design balances speed and carving prowess.
- Makes surfing accessible and fun.
- Uncomfortable for longer periods.
Item No. 10383963
The Old Town Castine 145 Kayak is a 14'6" sit-inside touring kayak that blends comfort and performance to allow for long days on the water without worrying about getting tired. The adjustable thigh and foot braces add a level of customized support while the Active Comfort System 2.0 (ACS2) seat is designed for touring kayaks and features a low profile backrest that is vertically adjustable. Add a rudder to up this kayak's already superior tracking and speed control. If you plan to be out all day (we know you do, why else would you be here?), add gear to the bow and stern bulkheads, deck rope and bungees, and Slide-Away Day Hatch under the cockpit that keeps your most personal items up close and...personal. Cruise the day away, but do it comfortably and efficiently.
FEATURES of the Old Town Castine 145 Kayak
ACS2 seat with low profile backrest
Removable slide-track day storage
Quick Seal Hatches with CrossLock
Bow & stern bulkheads
Adjustable foot braces
Deck rigging rope & bungees
Bow & stern carry handles
Rudder ready (rudder sold separately)
- Huge capacity
- Stable hull
- Long waterline to carry speed
- Really heavy
- Limited technical features
- Fast touring kayak.
- Very versatile design.
- Turns, tracks and carries speed efficiently.
- Hull design can catch out beginners who are expecting a more recreational kayak.
- Very fast for such a short kayak.
- Versatile design gives the paddler a range of options from one kayak.
- Extra capacity on the 12.5S for larger paddlers or those who want to take extra kit with them.
- Hull design can catch out novice paddlers.