Old Town Predator PDL
The most advanced pedal-powered fishing machine of its kind got a facelift for 2020. The award-winning Predator PDL fishing kayak gets you to the spot fast, and keeps you on the spot without paddling.
The most advanced pedal-powered fishing machine of its kind got a facelift for 2020. The award-winning Predator PDL fishing kayak gets you to the spot fast, and keeps you on the spot without paddling. With instant forward and reverse, maneuverability and stability, you’ll experience precise boat control while your hands remain free to focus on fishing. The removable pedal drive installs in seconds and tips up instantly for shallow water docking.
– Award-winning low maintenance, instant forward/reverse PDL™ Drive with a patent-pending easy-docking system and best-in-class 5 year warranty
– Stern shallow water anchor mounting area with pre-drilled holes
– Universal Transducer Mount protects transducer from damage and fits all major fish finder manufacturers
– EVA foam deck pads for safe and comfortable stand-up fishing
– Built-in accessory tracks on front and rear mounting plates
– Forward-facing rod holder for quick lure changes or landing fish
– Large water-tight bow hatch with Quick Seal cover
– Splash resistant dry hatch on the PDL console with bungees
– Composite rudder for better control and maneuvering with carry handle
– Slide-adjustable Element Seating System delivers ergonomic all-day comfort
– Convenient gear storage pockets designed for fast access to tackle & gear
– Oversized Exo-Ridge tank well for cooler, crates and more
New Kayak. Old Town Predator PDL. First Ride + Review.
(S2 Ep143) Old Town Predator PDL 2020
2020 Old Town Predator PDL Kayak Review
Is the Old Town Predator/Bigwater PDL Stable?
Specification: Old Town Predator PDL