Showing 25–36 of 391 results
- Affordable price point
- Stable and comfortable
- Lots of features
- Little standing room
- Limited capacity
- Very fast for such a short kayak.
- Versatile design gives the paddler a range of options from one kayak.
- Extra capacity on the 12.5S for larger paddlers or those who want to take extra kit with them.
- Hull design can catch out novice paddlers.
Recipient of Paddling Magazine's 2018 Product and Industry Award for best new touring and recreational kayak
Easy-to-deploy TRuTrak adjustable skeg system
Soft-touch carry handles at the bow and stern
Built-in security bar lets you lock up the kayak to help prevent theft
Bow and stern bulkheads with hatches to hold essentials
Dagger Contour CFS seating system and adjustable, padded thigh braces offer supportive, all-day comfort
Touring Bulkhead foot-brace system maximizes comfort and a connected feel to the kayak
Touring center safety pillar with integrated portage handle
Shockcord deck rigging
Made in USA.
View all Dagger Touring Kayaks
12 ft. 6 in.
52 lbs. 8 oz. pounds
35 x 19 inches
Mesh / Suspension
Number of Paddlers
Weight Capacity (lbs)
Skeg / Rudder
150 x 24.5 x 13.5 inches
More to explore
Get 15% off PFDs & paddles
when you purchase a kayak, canoe or stand up paddle board.
- Very comfortable
- Ample dry storage
- Many accessory options
- Handles well
- Heavy for its size
- Hard to carry alone
- No built in rod holders
- Integrated skeg for improved tracking
- Small tankwell for gear storage
- Multiple footrests to accommodate various paddler heights
- Very stable flat hull design
- Relatively lightweight
- Fairly low weight capacity for a boat this size
- Limited secondary stability
- Very lightweight and compact
- High weight capacity for a boat this size
- Reverse chine hull improves tracking ability
- Easy re-entry after capsizing
- Self-bailing scupper holes for drainage
- Multiple footrests for maneuverability
- Blow molded construction has some durability concerns
- Not ideal for windy conditions