Showing all 7 results
- Fast touring kayak.
- Very versatile design.
- Turns, tracks and carries speed efficiently.
- Hull design can catch out beginners who are expecting a more recreational kayak.
- Extremely versatile and fun kayak capable of any grade of water.
- Easy to roll.
- Perfect for beginners to expert paddlers.
- Narrow profile might make it uncomfortable for paddlers at the top end of the weight limit.
- Super fun, extremely playful design.
- Rock splats and tail stalls like a machine.
- Fast and aggressive hull design makes this boat capable of even the most difficult white water.
- Less all round design than the Braaap 69, a boat with a purpose.
- Larger paddlers might struggle with the narrow profile.