Showing all 6 results
- Really fast and maneuverable boat.
- Aggressive design for those who love to charge.
- Comfortable and versatile design.
- A lot of boat if you’re used to models closer to the 9’ mark.
- Can only enter in races without length classification.
- Fast touring kayak.
- Very versatile design.
- Turns, tracks and carries speed efficiently.
- Hull design can catch out beginners who are expecting a more recreational kayak.
- Extremely fast and punches through big water.
- Connective, adjustable outfitting to maximise paddler control.
- Maneuvers well on tight creeks.
- Fast and capable of extreme white water.
- Loads of storage space and well thought out expedition specifications.
- Really comfortable.
- It’s a lot of boat if you’re used to models closer to the 9’ mark.