Showing 1–12 of 19 results
- Extremely versatile.
- Adjustable skeg makes the boat track well.
- Loads of storage for the size of the boat.
- Relatively heavy.
- Thigh braces are sometimes sold separately.
PELICAN Sentinel 100XR Sit-On-Top Angler Kayak
The SENTINEL 100XR ANGLER fishing kayak is perfect for the angler looking for an open space to bring extra gear and to be able to stand-up safely on the kayak. All of Pelican's boats have been thoughtfully designed with the most convenient and comfortable features to suit each paddler’s specific needs. The outdoors is now within your reach with the perfect boat waiting for you.
Paddle in comfort with the premium quality Ergocast SB Seating System. This seat can easily be removed from your kayak which also makes it a great beach chair!
Premium quality Ergocast SB Seating System
This kayak is packed with the most convenient features and storage compartments. Fishing enthusiats will enjoy the addition of two flush mount rod holders, a swivel rod holder, accessory eyelets and an angler ruler
The Multi Chine Flat Bottom Hull offers excellent stability giving you a secure and steady ride. It procures you the balance you need when casting lines and reeling in fish while making it incredibly easy to get in and out of the kayak
Unique manufacturing process allows Pelican to include additional flotation inside the hull in order to meet or surpass ABYC Standards. Holds a maximum capacity of 325 lb.
Pelican's kayaks being made with exceptionally durable high molecular density polyethylene, less material is needed to produce each boat. It makes the perfect kayak for those looking for easy storage and transportation
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the sate of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Well thought out, versatile design.
- Spring loaded skeg system makes this a great touring boat too.
- Really comfortable and supportive seat.
- Responsive design, especially with additional thigh straps.
- Thigh straps sold separately.
- Rear wheel can catch on rocks in shallow rivers.
- Fast boat which can cover ground easily
- Stable and easy to paddle
- Lots of storage
- A range of optional extras
- Foot rests are slightly too vertical
- Adjustable seat back for lumbar support
- Large rear and forward tankwell for gear storage
- Under deck hatch for gear storage
- Very stable hull design
- Improved tracking ability for a boat this size
- Limited secondary stability
- No seat padding
- Somewhat low weight capacity for a boat this size
- No dry storage
- Adjustable back support
- Large tankwells for gear storage
- Very stable flat hull design
- Tracking channels for improved tracking ability
- Paddle included
- Limited secondary stability
- Not suitable for open water use
- No seat pad
- Two bulkheads and large dry hatches
- Built-in sliding day hatch for small gear storage
- Very comfortable ACS2 seat
- Good mix of maneuverability and tracking capabilities
- Does not come with a rudder